domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

Can life get any better?

Hey everyone! Every day the weather in Sevilla is getting more and more beautiful. This past week I went to the river with friends almost every day after class to enjoy the sunny 80 degree weather :) On Wednesday night I met up with some Spanish friends and we got drinks by the river and later went to a hookah bar. I ended up staying out until 4:00 am with them, so I was not a ball of sunshine when I had to wake up for class the next morning. Only in Spain :)

On Friday I went to Portugal with a few friends through a travel agency. It was nice to not have to plan our own excursions for once. All we had to do was show up to the bus every morning, and they took us to beaches and other sight seeing spots. Portugal was definitely a more spring break type trip. Friday was probably my favorite day because the weather was beautiful and we just sipped on drinks all day. We later went on a little excursion and hiked around the rocks on the beach. That night the travel agency took us out on a bar crawl and we ended the night at a club that didn't open up until 3am. The next day we woke up early to check outs Lagos, and we then spent another relaxing day on the beach. Unfortunately it was raining today, so we packed up a little early and headed back to Sevilla.

Lagos, Portugal


Elise and I riding the bull. I thought that all the leg muscle I've acquired from running would've made me a pro at this. False. I fell off within 10 seconds.


This month I am going to be doing a lot of traveling. On Thursday I am going to Morocco. Then, on the 14th I leave for my 8 day Eurotrip - Paris, Amsterdam and Berlin! Although I am excited to explore more countries, its makes me sad to miss a weekend in Sevilla. My days here are dwindling!

Hasta luego!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario