martes, 29 de marzo de 2011

Barcelona would've been fun but..

I left for Barcelona on Friday morning. Being that Barcelona is one of the top party destinations in the world, I decided to get a good nights sleep, so that I could be well rested for the weekend ahead of me. However, I woke up Friday morning feeling nauseous and threw up 2 times before even arriving in Barcelona. So basically, my entire first day/night in Barcelona was spent laying in a my bed in possibly one of the dodgiest, unclean hostels I have stayed to this date. Oh irony. I later found out that a 24 hour stomach flu had been going around Sevilla. Thankfully, I woke up Saturday feeling fine. I explored the city with some friends, and later that night we went out for Mexican food. Let me tell you, it is difficult to find Mexican food in Spain. I think that miiight have to be my first meal when I get back. After dinner, we went to a bar called Dow Jones. Basically, alcohol prices were all about supply and demand, so we chose our drink selections based on what was cheap at the moment. The next morning I had to head back to Sevilla. I felt like I was barely there due to my unexpected bought of the stomach flu. Oh well, better luck next time!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario